Sunday, April 19, 2009

Brunei Custom bike

Wow!!...that's all i say for this local bike builder...back in 2006, im into bike building..just a dream..alot of idea coming out, extensive research and so on...but my dream doesn't get realize.. but this guys, QCB, live their dreams... talk to the QCB owner, Sham, a very big guy with a big dreams which he live it, is a very nice person and humble. got my respect for his creation. metal works and his creativity and the hours he spend...just admiring.

The wide tyre's on all his creation is from a car wheel...which..very funny...i have tought about this back in '06. I tot about it...but because of lack of initiative, encouragement and tools...im unable to create it...just an idea which lie dormant in my heads...my friend said to me, i got the idea but not initiative... hahha... i got this "touch" project going on and i don't want to wait 2 more years seeing somebody done it. This tym let it be me...lesson learn....

Admire and respect to the QCB owner/builders..

The pix

Favourite Bike so far...ExileDragger

No comments:

Post a Comment